• Execute territory sales plans in coordination with operational and clinical leadership to ensure extraordinary customer service
• Promote/sell company services to existing and potential clients by creating and participating in promotional activities and events
• Generate appropriate patient referrals from customers and continue to grow the number of referrals over time
• Establish and maintain referral relationships in the community to include, but not be limited to: physician, hospital case manager, nursing home staff, assisted living facility staff, and other allied healthcare professionals
• Identify and develop a strategic business plan to optimize business performance
• Develop collateral materials and implement sales and marketing strategies to increase revenue in order to achieve sales objectives and goals
• Communicate with patients and families to identify their needs and use professional skills to screen and resolve issues and concerns
• Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
• Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings
• Prepare and submit weekly and monthly sales reports
• Travel to potential referral sources and patient homes to create and secure business prospects
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
So why choose Talem Home Care over dozens of other senior care brands? We’ll give you four good reasons —Call us at 414-206-2090 to learn more.
Click the Image below to see a short video on The Vision of Talem Home Care!